The people behind the
great ideas at MWE.
James M. Piller - Principal
Jim heads the Firm’s System Consulting and Training Practice Group which maintains a specialty in enterprise project management and technology implementations. As a Consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies, Jim specializes in working with organizations that understand the strategic nature of business goals with technology projects, implementation strategies and security issues and how they relate to their success. He assists clients with the full project life cycle, from concept to delivery, giving them a competitive edge in meeting their goals.
Jim is an active member of various systems groups and he is a frequent lecturer/panelist on Information Systems topics and a computer education trainer.
His professional credentials include:
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Silver Desktop & Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
- Small Business Specialist
- Technical Contributor / Lecturer / Panelist
- Technology Evaluator / Beta Tester
- April 24, 2018Navigating the New Tax Law: When to Act and When to Hold Off
The new tax law overhauls the U.S.tax code in a scale and proportion not seen in more than 30 years.
400 Garden City Plaza, Fifth Floor, Garden City, NY 11530
T 516.747.2000 // F 516.747.6707
27 Hospital Road, Fifth Floor, P.O. Box 1748GT
George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, B.W.I