Infographic: These sneaky, recurring charges can cost you hundreds of dollars.
Infographic: How ancient Incan bean counters counted… beans
- When buying online, read the fine print and uncheck boxes for goods and services you don't want.
- Be suspicious of any free trial that requires your credit card information.
- Carefully review every item on your monthly card statements.
- If you spot an unusual charge, contact the vendor.
- If the vendor refuses to cancel recurring charges or refund your money, complain to your card company.