Date(s) - 01/10/2019
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Ever since the recession altered the real estate economic landscape, private equity firms have been gaining a strong foothold in the real estate world. Usually, it’s a win/win for both sides. Developers get the cash they need to buy and build. Private equity firms attract investors and earn healthy returns. But there are pitfalls. Join our panelists as they offer insight and experience on this new paradigm as these partnerships head into a second decade.
- What are some of the current deals in process?
- How is the Real Estate industry continuing to adjust to the ever-changing landscape?
- How are PE firms different than traditional institutional investors?
- What opportunities/advantages do PE firms offer that traditional lenders can’t?
- What due diligence does each side need to perform to ensure a healthy relationship?
- Understanding terms of the deal before making the deal.
Ben McGrath | President | Edward J. Minskoff Equities, Inc.
Jeremy Sedrish | Senior Vice President | Vanbarton Group LLC
Berndt Perl | Principal & Co-Founder | APF Properties LLC
Cathy Cunningham | Finance Editor | Commercial Observer
5:00pm – Registration
5:30pm – Panel Discussion
6:30pm-7:30pm – Cocktails & Hors d’oeuvres
101 Park Avenue
New York, NY, 10178
Contact: Mike Weingartner | firstname.lastname@example.org | 516.240.4238