Infographic: Family businesses rule! Here’s how.
We can help you with succession plans and other key financial decisions that will preserve your business for generations to come.
- 64% of U.S. gross domestic product is generated by family businesses. They're responsible for 62%of U.S. employment.
- 35% of Fortune 500 companies are family controlled, including Walmart, Mars, Comcast and Ford.
- 24% of family businesses are led by a woman, compared to only 5% of S&P Composite 1500 index members.
- 32% of family businesses last at least 60 years and approximately 13% last 90 years.
- 47 % of family business owners who expect to retire in the next five years haven't named a successor.