Accounting & Auditing
Providing assurance, insight
and peace of mind.
Financial statements are much more than assurance documents required by your bank. They’re valuable diagnostic tools that can identify which areas of your business need strengthening. They can also uncover untapped opportunities. MWE accounting and audit professionals are trained to find these opportunities and help you put them to work to make your business stronger.
By looking beyond the numbers, we can be a proactive participant in the ongoing process of monitoring your business. Our risk-based audit approach stresses planning, critical thinking and “business know-how”, and we tailor each audit program to the specific engagement.
Our services include:
- Audits, reviews & compilations of financial statements
- Interpretation of financial information
- Projections and forecasts for planning purposes
- Internal control evaluations to help prevent errors, fraud & theft
- Agreed-upon procedures for special circumstances
- Merger & acquisition reviews
- Performance benchmarking
- Benefit plan audits
For MWE, accounting and auditing is a year-round process. We stay involved with your business to deliver the best possible service and provide your business with added value.
400 Garden City Plaza, Fifth Floor, Garden City, NY 11530
T 516.747.2000 // F 516.747.6707
27 Hospital Road, Fifth Floor, P.O. Box 1748GT
George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, B.W.I