The people behind the
great ideas at MWE.
Raymond Chang, CPA - Senior Manager
As a Senior Audit Manager with more than 15 years of industry experience, Raymond's practice focuses on providing assurance and advisory services to privately-and publicly-held clients in the middle market. He is particularly skilled at working with companies in the manufacturing, distribution and real estate sectors.
Highly analytical, Raymond is skilled at analyzing extensive data and identifying areas for improvement. He enjoys working with clients to find solutions to their problems and advises them in all aspects of business and financial management, including operational and internal control matters and financing. He is involved in the planning and supervision of various corporate, partnership and individual tax returns.
Raymond is a member of the Chinese American Society of CPAs and an active member of the firm's Best Practices and CPE committees. He often takes a leadership role in many of the firm's training and staff development programs. Raymond graduated from St. John's University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting to Sell a Business
- Use Tax: The Cost of Unintentionally Saving a Few Dollars
- Anatomy of a Sales Tax VDA: Organizing and strategizing a multi-state Sales Tax Voluntary compliance project – Part 3
- Anatomy of a Sales Tax VDA: Organizing and strategizing a multi-state Sales Tax Voluntary compliance project – Part 2
- Anatomy of a Sales Tax VDA: Organizing and strategizing a multi-state Sales Tax Voluntary compliance project – Part 1
April 24, 2018Navigating the New Tax Law: When to Act and When to Hold Off
The new tax law overhauls the U.S.
June 26, 2017MWE hosts ‘Escape The Office’ Event for Staff
At the conclusion of the 2017 busy season, MWE’s Marketing Department masterminded a fun, interactive, team-building event called “Escape the Office” for the staff.
400 Garden City Plaza, Fifth Floor, Garden City, NY 11530
T 516.747.2000 // F 516.747.6707
27 Hospital Road, Fifth Floor, P.O. Box 1748GT
George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, B.W.I