MWE is committed to educational
and professional development.
At MWE, your success is our success. At every stage of your career with us, you’ll be able to take advantage of a wealth of educational and professional development to help you achieve your goals.
- Extensive mandatory on-site training for both campus and experienced hires
- Continued CPE training every year at every level
- Tuition Reimbursement for graduate level work
- Support for CPA study – access to Becker study guides
- Training in business development and marketing, along with real world networking events
- Internal focus groups
- MWE Women’s Initiatives
For more information on career opportunities, please contact:
400 Garden City Plaza, Fifth Floor, Garden City, NY 11530
T 516.747.2000 // F 516.747.6707
27 Hospital Road, Fifth Floor, P.O. Box 1748GT
George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, B.W.I